INGUSHETIA, August 23, Caucasus Times – On August 22, a hot suspect who allegedly participated in recent attack of insurgents, June 21, in Ingushetia was detained in a sweep conducted by federal and local law enforcement agencies in the republic, said the Interior Ministry of Ingushetia in interview with Caucasus Times correspondent, August 23.
“The police conducting investigation into terror attack case have obtained evidences that prove the detainee to be linked with the recent assault of insurgents in Ingushetia.
The hot suspect was detained in a sweep in Saghopshy of Malgobeksky district of the republic. At the moment the detainee has testified during examination,” said an officer of the Interior Ministry.
Since the investigation is under way, the officer declined to give the detainee’s name and more details. He just added the 23-year-old man turned out the 30th suspect who had been detained in a series of special operation conducted by the local and federal police to solve the terror attack in Ingushetia.
The prosecutor’s office of the republic has already instituted a terrorism case, under investigation.